Ideally located for Northeastern U.S. distribution, Scranton is situated within four hours of every major metropolitan area from Washington D.C. to Boston, Massachusetts. Supporting various customers with products ranging from candy and pizza to fruit and pharmaceuticals, our Scranton facility is our model for OneSource Solutions.
Click Here to Print or Download the Scranton, Pennsylvania Datasheet
- Cooler and Dry Storage
- Temperature Controlled Space (33° F to +70° F)
- Convertible Space
- Computerized Inventory Management and EDI Capability
- Distribution and Specialized Handling
- Racked Facilities
- Enclosed Truck and Rail Docks
- Import/Export Services
- Container Loading/Unloading
- USDA Approved Warehouses
- Certificate Of Excellence – American Sanitation Institute and American Institute of Baking
- Land Available for Expansion and/or Allied Industry
- 3,202,353 Cubic Feet
- 12,000+ Pallet Positions
- 24 Unload/Loading Spots
- Consolidation and Freight Pooling
- Established Base Of Carriers
- Delaware-Lackawanna (Canadian Pacific and Norfolk Southern)
- 2 Rail Car Spots
- Additional 2 Car Siding
Facility Contact Information
Henningsen Cold Storage Co.
229 Maple Street
Scranton, Pennsylvania 18505-1231
View in Google Maps
Directions in Google Maps MAY NOT BE Truck-Friendly!
Call or see below for Truck-Friendly directions.
Click to View Local Area Amenities
Truck-Friendly Driving Directions to HCS Scranton from North or South
Take exit 185 off I-81 (Central Scranton Expressway).
Follow Expressway for 3/4 mile to Cedar Ave.
Stay in right hand lane to turn onto Cedar Ave.
At the light, turn right onto Cedar Ave.
Immediately move into left turn lane.
Turn left onto Mattes Rd. (street sign on right of road).
Follow Mattes Rd. to first traffic light.
Turn left at the traffic light onto South Washington Ave.
Follow South Washington Ave for 1/2 mile.
Turn left onto Maple St.
HCS is the first building on the left.
For More Information About the Scranton Facility, Please Contact:
For Information About Employment at the Scranton Facility and to find out if we are currently hiring, Please Contact: